Charities & Fundraisers
Speargrass Golf Course is very active in fulfilling donation requests from charitable and non-profit organizations to assist with their fundraising efforts. Every year, Speargrass helps to raise thousands of dollars for charities and benefits by donating auction items.
Procedure for Donation Requests
If you are interested in requesting a donation for your event, please follow this procedure:
1. Due to the volume of requests received, please submit the request 3 – 4 weeks in advance of the event.
2. Please complete the Donations Request Form
3. Additionally, a letter requesting the donation must be submitted on the charity’s or not-for-profit organization’s letterhead.
4. If letterhead is not available, a flyer or other promotional document advertising the event must be submitted.
5. Submit the Donations Request Form and other required information to the address or fax number listed below.
Which organizations do we support?
Speargrass Golf Course supports registered and not-for-profit groups throughout Calgary and Southern Alberta that focus on youth sport programs, health and wellness programs, and environmental initiatives.
Although our policies allow us to be generous with our donations, submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. While Speargrass recognizes a commitment to charitable concerns, the volume of donation requests we receive every year requires us to limit the donation requests we fulfill. In an attempt to help the greatest number of people, Speargrass Golf Course will only provide each organization with items once per year.
Donation requests should be sent to:
Speargrass Golf Course
PO Box 373
Carseland, AB T0J 0M0
Requests with the required information will also be accepted via fax: 403-901-1139 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.