Speargrass Golf Course and Covid-19
- Please adhere to Social Distancing Rules as outlined by the Alberta Health Authority at all times. These rules are also posted at all Clubhouse entrances. The safety of the Speargrass Staff and Golfers are of utmost importance. Sanitization stations are available in abundance throughout.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- A Golf Services Representative will greet all golfers outside, direct them to a golf cart, and instruct them on getting ready to play.
- All power carts have been cleaned and sanitized. There is only one person designated for each golf cart unless the players in the foursome have traveled together, or are living together in the same household.
- The Pro Shop entrance, including green fee and merchandise purchases, is accessible from the North Side of the Clubhouse building only. This entrance will have limited access to golfers. Please ensure you follow all staff directions in this regard.
- The Restaurant take out entrance, including all food and beverage purchases, is accessible from South Side of the Clubhouse building only. Take out entrance will have limited access to patrons. Please ensure you follow all staff directions in this regard.
- Please do not touch any purchased items unless they have been delivered to you by a staff member. All sales are final and no returns can be accepted.
- Golfers not wishing to enter the Clubhouse can either pre-pay or pay for their purchases outside and have them delivered directly to their golf carts.
- The Driving range is open for a quick warm up. Golf balls are already on the range. Please refrain from using golf tees as this will require you to touch the golf balls prior to hitting them. Golf balls are cleaned after each use.
- Golfers will be allowed on the putting green but only 10 mins prior to their tee time.
- Do not touch or remove the flags on the green. The holes have an insert inside the cup so the ball doesn’t drop to the bottom of the hole. It should be easily accessible to pick up once it had fallen into the partial hole.
- Ball washers and rakes have been removed from the golf course. Golfers can wet their own towels on the first tee or in the many water hazards around the Speargrass golf course. Please use appropriate caution when wetting your towel in any water hazard.
- Golfers will have bathroom access on holes 2,6,10,11,14,16, and in the Clubhouse. Hand Sanitizer is available in all bathrooms.
Be safe & enjoy your day!